Email Banner Graphic
An email banner graphic is a visual element that appears at the top of an email message, typically above the header and below the subject line. The purpose of an email banner graphic is to grab the reader’s attention and convey important information or branding.
Here are some common characteristics of an email banner graphic:
- Size: Email banners should be relatively large to be visible and effective. The ideal size can vary depending on the email client and the recipient’s screen resolution, but generally, the banner should be around 600 pixels wide and 200-300 pixels tall.
- Branding: The banner should reflect the brand’s visual identity, including its colors, typography, and logo. This helps create a consistent and recognizable brand image across all marketing materials.
- Visuals: The banner should include a visually appealing image or graphic that captures the recipient’s attention and conveys the message or theme of the email. This could be a product image, a promotional offer, or a seasonal image.
- Text: The banner should include concise and compelling text that supports the message of the email. This text should be easy to read and should not overwhelm the visual elements of the banner.
- Call to Action: The banner should include a clear and prominent call to action (CTA) that encourages the recipient to take action, such as clicking through to the website, making a purchase, or signing up for a newsletter.
By incorporating these elements into an email banner graphic, marketers can create an eye-catching and effective email that helps drive engagement and conversions.